Do you need to write an experimental psychology research paper? The testing procedure needs students to design and perform their psychology experiments. Finding a catchy idea can be daunting for most students. It is brainstorming for them to create a catchy line as title or topic. Start your title search early and make sure you have enough time to check the background research. It will help if you discuss your idea with your teacher before beginning your experiment.
Here is a list of psychology topics on various areas of the subject:
· Do colors impact moods? What is the importance of different colors in human minds? Highlight with examples.
· Topics on prejudice and discrimination like sexism, homophobia, and racism
· Creative people and optimal illusions- real or unreal?
· Different music and its different physiological responses in human
· What is short-term memory? How much information can people store in their short-term memory?